Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
Integrity Home Solutions, one of Tampa Bay's busiest HVAC & Plumbing Companies, offers local support on a multi-county scale with more than 7,800 customers seen every year. Our expert Service, Maintenance and Replacement Team Members provide our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality air conditioning products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Schedule service repairs and dispatch field service technicians to customer locations for service based on location, skill level of the technicians, and facility response guidelines.
- Schedule and dispatch planned maintenance to ensure timely completion.
- Receive service requests from customers and coworkers. Enter information into the computer. Assist Owners with paperwork and prepare reports.
- May assist Service Manager with ordering, scheduling repairs for residential & light commercial HVAC units, scheduling delivery of parts, and coordination of services with outside advertising firms & supply vendors.
- Track & measure various Company lead sources.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent phone skills
- Good communication, organizational, math and computer skills
- Experience with Service Titan Field Service Software
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills, technical experience and Plumbing/HVAC knowledge a plus
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-pace environment
- Recruit & train team members.
Compensation and Benefits:
Integrity Home Solutions offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Admin
Tampa, Florida US