Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States
Frank Gay Services is a 40 year old business, started by family and still keeping much of the family feel. We are always improving and growing and recognize that we cannot reach our goals without the daily contribution of the best technicians around! We are committed to providing ongoing training and development in both technical and intangible skills. With strong growth projected over the next several years, now is the right time to come build a career with us. Come join our team!
Experienced Drain Tech, who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to earn customers for life!
What you will do:
- Handling customer queries, troubleshooting/resolving problems, responding to
call-outs, and preparing cost estimates.
- Inspect drain line with camera to identify drainage issue.
- Installing, maintaining, cleaning, and repairing drain systems
- Inspecting and testing plumbing and drainage systems for safety, functionality, and water quality.
You must have these things:
- 1+ years of experience as a Drain Tech or Plumbing Helper.
- Valid US Drivers.
- Must pass a drug screen, MVR & background check.
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- Physical dexterity.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid company life insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Cell Phone
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement opportunities
Job Category: Plumbing
Winter Park, Florida US