Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Champion AIr has an exciting opportunity to join their Accounting Team as an Accounting Clerk.
Why join THIS team:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
What YOU will do:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing and recording transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Process customer refunds, reimbursements, cash payments and deposits.
- Proficiency with bookkeeping software
- Exceptional time management
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Very pro-active and forward thinking.
- Highly detail orientated and technology proficient.
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! Many of our employee are earning well into the 6-figures!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
San Antonio, Texas US