Email Marketing Manager
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
The Email Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to drive actionable results in a high growth and fast paced environment. This role is key to driving customer retention and growth and maximize lifetime value. "Email Marketing Manager"
The successful candidate will have experience developing and running email campaigns to deliver above-industry averages on key KPI’s. This includes strategy, execution and deployment across different customer personas and on-going tracking and reporting once live. Ideal candidate will work closely with Marketing and Data team on identifying key prospects to meet business needs. This role will have a strategic component, but the ideal candidate must be able to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. "Email Marketing Manager"
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Execution, strategy and deployment of email campaigns across different brands.
- Constant monitoring and A/B optimization of content, layout and targeting
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in driving business KPI’s
- Testing and analyzing workflows, content and lead generation to improve campaigns
- Constantly working with markets to ensure there is a test/learn velocity (utilizing advanced analytics)
- Work closely with external agencies and managing additional email activity as needed
- Reports directly to senior leadership "Email Marketing Manager"
- 3+ years’ experience email marketing with a focus on developing and executing campaign
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or business related field, preferred "Email Marketing Manager"
- Proved record of high performance and achievement against KPI’s
- Experience with tracking and driving omnichannel integrations (website, call center, ops)
- Able to manage multiple campaigns across multiple brands without missing a beat
- Have an understanding of customer and database segmentation, customer persona development, content plans and customer journey communications workflows
- Experience working with Data Science and dashboard tools like Power BI
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Connected and up to speed on industry trends as well actively engaged in training to grow (example Hubspot Academy for Email Marketing)
Job Category: Manager
"Email Marketing Manager" campaigns, attraction, conversion, "A/B testing" branding
Email Marketing Manager
Tampa, Florida US