HVAC Lead Installer
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
***May Be Eligible for up to $1500 Sign-on Bonus***
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Weekly Pay
Lead HVAC Installer is responsible for leading a team of Installers to complete satisfactory installation of residential HVAC equipment. As a lead, you will lead a team to install heating, air conditioning, ventilation and indoor air quality products. Lead HVAC Installer guides the Install Helpers to ensure work is performed correctly. Communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction. Leads a team to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications. As needed, performs limited diagnostics.
- Designs fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Following standard procedures and processes ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner. Collects payment from customers.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Lead or supervisory experience and proficient at, installing residential heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and IAQ, as well as related accessories.
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- Good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude.
- Team collaboration is a priority and Lead Installers must be willing to work and assist team members as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
What you will bring
- At least five (5) years of residential HVAC installation experience and knowledge
- Must pass motor vehicle & background check and drug screen
- Superb customer service skills, respectable of others and their property, honest & dependable
- Strength and dexterity
Benefits Package Includes:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company-Match
- Guaranteed Weekly pay
- Company Vehicle
- Home Dispatched
- Paid Training
HVAC Lead Installer
Tampa, Florida US