Plumbing Service Ops Manager
Location: Earth City, Missouri, United States
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our clients love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in St. Louis. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we value ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure complete peace of mind for homeowners, ensuring peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
To ensure efficient, profitable, and safe operation of the plumbing department while delivering an exceptional internal and external client experience. You are the glue that holds the plumbing department together.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with call center personnel, the call center manager, your manager, the plumbing supervisors, the parts department and the plumbing team.
- Schedule appointments on the right plumber for the right jobs; manage the logitics of human capital for the department.
- Track, review, and analyze department performance on a weekly basis. Publish reports and work with management team to drive improvements.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Ensure completion of all department paperwork, data entry and proposals.
- Follow up on unsold estimates.
Desired Skills and Experience
You are an infectious, unwavering person with a can do attitude. You can connect with a diverse team. You are a self-starting, driven, quick learning, analytical thinker with a bias for action. If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply.
What We Offer
- Base salary $65,000-$75,000
- 15%-30% bonus potential
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of your premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Academy Air by visiting www.AcademyAir.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Plumbing Service Ops Manager
Earth City, Missouri US