HVAC Install Manager
Location: Naples, Florida, United States
The HVAC Installation Manager reports directly to the HVAC Operations Manager and is primarily responsible to supervise all Installation Technicians and helpers. Facilitates quality/field safety inspections and completes customer service calls to job sites in customer homes. Coach and train technicians on customer service, technical & mechanical knowledge, and company products and services. Provide technical support in the field, resolve escalated customer complaints, and ensure compliance with the company’s core values and purpose.
- The HVAC Installation Manager facilitates and performs quality and safety inspections on new Installations. Troubleshoot, and resolve installation and start-up issues.
- Provide consistent and accurate feedback, encouragement, support, professional development, and coaching to Installation Technicians.
- The HVAC Installation Manager will partner with service, dispatch, warehouse, and other necessary departments to ensure timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Follow up and resolve escalated customer disputes/complaints, ensuring an effective and long-term resolution and provide daily feedback to HVAC Operations Manager.
- Plan, forecast, and coordinate Installations. Communicate clear goals and expectations to Installation Technicians.
- Help instill a fun and nurturing culture with Best Home Services Core Values.
- Ensure that safety topics are incorporated into one-to-one coaching conversations, weekly meetings, and training sessions. Monitor and act on trends involving Installation Technician callbacks and service opportunities.
Required Education and Experience
- At least five (5) years of residential HVAC installation experience with diagnostic troubleshooting and repair service, including air conditioning & heating systems.
- At least three years (3) HVAC Service Technician experience with the ability to train others.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions.
- Physical Dexterity must occasionally lift and/or move 100 pounds or more averaging 4 times a week.
- Some overnight travel is required.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay
HVAC Install Manager
Naples, Florida US