Location: Naples, Florida, United States
This is a spectacular opportunity to join a stable, recession-resistant PE backed company and partner with the senior leaders to help build out the organization’s talent function in many ways from the ground up.
The company is rapidly growing and needs a tenacious, performance-oriented Talent Attraction Specialist who can bring proven high-volume sourcing ability, and a passion for creating enduring company cultures in an industry many overlook – the Skilled Trades. This Talent Attraction Specialist will help improve upon the strategies and execution to drive sourcing, hiring and retention of world class technicians and managers. Driving top of funnel volume, the sourcer will partner with Regional Recruiters to increase market leader’s ability to select and promote great people.
The right professional will understand what a best-in-class recruiting organization looks like and is interested in working on building that in a very hands-on but rewarding environment.
The Talent Attraction Specialist will help drive significant lead volume in technician and management roles across disparate systems, performing against weekly, monthly, and annual lead and hiring targets.
The Talent Attraction Specialist must have superior organization and communication skills, be competitive and passionate, be scrappy and hardworking, and enjoy making a difference and creating something that has not been done before, in professions that literally built our country and are, ironically, overlooked by many (until now!)
Key Job Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director, Talent & People Ops and working very closely with the Regional Recruiting teams, the Talent Attraction Specialist will impact:
• (70%) Sourcing: Own nearly all, top of funnel sourcing for Technician and Operational Management hires
• Deploy, manage & measure inbound/outbound search strategies across traditional and non-traditional platforms (job postings, resume search, trade schools, social media, events, membership, or community organizations, etc.)
• Engage, qualify, and nurture new leads, and usher them into the recruiting process
• Build a pipeline of skilled trades professionals from entry to senior management levels
• (15%) Brand Development: Contribute toward being an "Employer of Choice" working on various people projects
• Assist with talent collateral creation, branding, social postings and/or content • Contribute feedback on employer brand as a system and in market specifics
• (10%) Metrics: Create and competitively impact people and business numbers
• Contribute toward continuous improvement of Talent metrics reporting
• Analyze and verify sourcing metrics to confirm/revise goals and audit systems adoption/implementation
• Assist in building culture of performance accountability
• (5%) Technology: Help implement and optimize scalable HR Technology
• Help implement and optimize our ATS and CRM
• Build expertise in sourcing systems and technologies to establish Best Practices system wide
A successful candidate will have the following criteria & competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
• 2-4 years of prior high-volume sourcing and talent attraction experience
• Highly motivated by personal performance targets, intensely driven to exceed goals
• Capable of analyzing workflow metrics and presenting actionable recommendations
• Strong ability to communicate and differentiate our employers from others; respects the trades
• Intensely hands on & scrappy, but able to see the strategic vision of quintupling our business and being best in the industry
• Excellent & disciplined, time management and organizational skills capable to managing quickly shifting priorities
The position will be based in Tampa, Florida and is mostly an in-office position. A flexible schedule, including 1-2 days/week working from home can be discussed once employee is trained, fully on-boarded and performing to job standards.
A competitive compensation package including performance-based bonus will be available to the selected candidate.
Job Category: Admin
Naples, Florida US