Location: Naples, Florida, United States
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
We are currently seeking a reliable, skilled, and experienced handyman to join our rapidly growing construction crew. In this role, you will deliver exceptional quality work alongside a team of highly skilled professionals in both commercial and residential settings. To succeed in this position, you will be dedicated, hardworking, and a true team player, with a passion for your trade and a deep sense of pride in your work.
- Assess project and layout specifications, cost estimates, and timelines
- Write up proposals and estimates for potential clients
- See that all necessary permits are acquired prior to completing any work
- Responsible for project oversight, ensuring quality work is completed on time
- Source all necessary materials ensuring quality and price point are as promised
- Provide all necessary equipment, including rentals, for projects to remain on schedule
- Ensure that all inspections are scheduled and conducted in a timely fashion
- Work to maintain project budget, communicating status to the client regularly
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Observe all safety requirements and regulations at all times
- Provide consistent, regular project updates to crew and clients
- Minimize waste and maximize efficiency to reduce costs
- Demonstrate a vast general knowledge of construction best practices
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all code requirements
- Meet or exceed all code requirements
- Maintain excellent client relationships and procure new clients
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in the construction field
- Proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients
- Significant experience with residential construction and renovation projects
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee is to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel Occasional travel to worksites, vendors, or customer homes.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Naples, Florida US