Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Frank Gay Services is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a great attitude to join our family.
- Supervise the activities of the warehouse team, including the coordination of work schedules
- Provide leadership and direction to all warehouse associates
- Maintain proper storage, stock of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical supplies, cleanliness organization, and inventory counts in the warehouse.
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Communicates with vendors to ensure efficient delivery of products
- Receives incoming materials, unpacks, and checks shipments against bill of lading, packing slips, and other documentation.
- Upholds environmental health and safety standards
- Ensures safe operation of a forklift, hand trucks, and material handling equipment
- Work outside for extended periods of time.
What you need
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift in excess of 50lbs if needed.
- Inventory management
- Must be OSHA & Forklift Certified
- EPA Universal Certification Preferred
- Able to safely operate a forklift, pallet jack, jeg-lift, and other warehouse equipment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical is a plus
- Must pass a motor vehicle, background check, and drug screen
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- Physical dexterity
What we offer
- Birthday Pay
- PTO after 90 days
- Parental Leave
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Employee Relief Fund and PTO Gifting
- Education & Tuition Assistance
- Robust benefits package – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match, IRA, and more
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career growth opportunity
Orlando, Florida US