Location: Ridgeland, MS, USA
Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity? Dent is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our growing and dedicated Plumbing Team. Plumbers are paid weekly and have uncapped commission opportunities.
Why join THIS team:
- EXTREMELY LIMITED on-call (only take true emergency calls from exisiting customers)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
What you will do:
- Good communication and listening skills
- Experience with plumbing products (T&S, Sloan, etc.)
- Sewer and drain cleaning experience
- Experience working with automatic faucets and flush valves
- Service Titan knowledge a plus
What YOU will bring:
- Plumbing experience
- Must pass a drug screen, MVR & background check
- Physical dexterity
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! Many of our Plumbers are earning well into the 6-figures!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ridgeland, Mississippi US