Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Integrity Home Services is looking to hire a Warehouse Supervisor.
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a great attitude to join our family.
• Supervise the activities of the warehouse team, including the coordination of work schedules
• Provide leadership and direction to all warehouse associates
• Maintain proper storage, stock of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical supplies, cleanliness organization, and inventory counts in the warehouse.
• Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
• Communicates with vendors to ensure efficient delivery of products
• Receives incoming materials, unpacks, and checks shipments against bill of lading, packing slips, and other documentation.
• Upholds environmental health and safety standards
• Ensures safe operation of a forklift, hand trucks, and material handling equipment
• Work outside for extended periods of time. What you need
• Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift in excess of 50lbs if needed.
• Must be OSHA & Forklift Certified • EPA Universal Certification Preferred
• Able to safely operate a forklift, pallet jack, jeg-lift, and other warehouse equipment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to consistently meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical is a plus
• Must pass a motor vehicle, background check, and drug screen
• Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
• Physical dexterity
What we offer
• Birthday Pay • 4 weeks of PTO • Parental Leave • Paid Training • Weekly pay • 7 Paid Holidays • Employee Relief Fund and PTO Gifting • Education & Tuition Assistance • Robust benefits package – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match, IRA, and more • Employee Discounts • Employee Referral Bonus • Career growth opportunity
Tampa, Florida US