Location: Tampa, FL, USA
The Marketing Specialist will develop and execute attraction efforts that connect trade professionals to world class career opportunities across the country. The Marketing Specialist will develop creative and copy content for digital, social, and print use for both paid and organic marketing. This professional will maximize growth opportunities across the system by tracking and monitoring top of funnel lead generation, quality, and cost metrics, scorecarding regional execution.
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist will be part of a team offering life-changing career paths to thousands of individuals every year and in doing so, enable significant business growth opportunities for local partners.
Examples of projects YOU may lead include, but are not limited to:
- Development of “Company Overview” and “Employer Profile” page design templates on various job boards (Indeed, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Execution of national campaigns targeted to specific trade professional populations; methods include direct mail, email, digital advertising paid and organic, social media channels
- Development of social media story boards to be used in building partner business social calendars
- Development and management of Talent Marketing scorecards, focusing on the KPIs that matter most, and stack ranking our teams on execution
- Maintenance and optimization of nurture and engagement messages to reduce funnel leakage from lead gen to hire
- Bring your own ideas! We are a highly collaborative team, and you will be given a lot of autonomy in how you reach your goals.
What YOU bring:
- A service-oriented mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or another related field
- 2+ years of experience working with WordPress, including making content, theme, and SEO updates
- 2+ years of experience working with paid Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ads to drive higher conversion and ROI
- Deep experience with metrics performance and an analytical approach toward tracking and optimizing results
- 2+ years of experience with brand guidelines and voice, employment brand beneficial
- Personal drive and curiosity that fuels creative thinking and innovative ideas
- Strong organization and time management skills - We serve multiple partners across the US.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to build something meaningful in an industry most people overlook
- A team that collaborates well and shares knowledge, allowing each of us to grow
- Personal and professional development
- MASSIVE Career Opportunities – Our growth pace is astonishing!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401k match up to 4%
- Unlimited PTO – We are a production-based environment, work product is the measure of success.
Who we are:
Apex Service Partners, LLC (“Apex” or the “Company”) is a PE-backed consolidator in residential services founded three years ago that has grown into a differentiated industry leader. Apex is a group of leading residential services businesses that focuses on serving the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs of homeowners in twenty-eight states across the country. From 3 locations in Florida in 2019, Apex has grown to +80 locations with +5,000 team members.
In this fragmented industry dominated by small and founder-owned businesses, the Company has a dual strategy of growing via high-frequency acquisitions and aggressive organic growth initiatives, including green-fielding new trades and locations. From the onset, the Company’s leaders have focused on building out a robust corporate infrastructure to ensure scalability. The team at “Partner Services”, the centralized support team for our regional operating partners, comprises ~35 hard-working, collegial team members who are focused on the success of our partners across the country.
#recruitment #employerbrand #branding #headhunting #brandmanager #pr #wordpress #googleanalytics #googleadwords #paidsearch #SEO #SEM #organicgrowth
Tampa, Florida US