Plumbing Service Manager
Location: Greensboro, NC, USA
| Stability | Competitive Weekly Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities + Training |
Looking toTRADE UPto a better opportunity?Trade Up Atlantic, a talent placement group for plumbers, electricians, and HVAC technicians, has partnered with Blaze Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electricalto find the best Plumbing Service Manager in the area. This manager will provide leadership, schedules, coordination, supervision, and oversight of the performance of personnel. This individual will be responsible for sales revenue, forecasting and meeting targeted quota objectives. This is an opportunity to lead a team of great people toward great results. We are looking for a well-rounded customer focused professional to help shape the future of our company.
Contact us to talk about your future!
Why Join This Team:
- Company truck, gas card, phone, tablet and uniform
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training
What YOU Will Do:
· Responsible for leading the team in achieving sales revenue goals.
· Ensure new team members are oriented to the expectations of the Company
· Assess the competency and capability of personnel providing coaching and training
· Evaluate the capability and results ensuring that personnel meet quality workmanship standards and expectations
· Oversee assignment of individuals' daily schedules
· Set and maintain work standards and outline behavioral expectations to ensure employee morale and productivity
· Maintain a record of achieving a high-level of Customer Satisfaction
· Delegate responsibility and maintain follow up for assessment of results
· Promote, support and facilitate teamwork and foster a positive environment
What YOU Will Bring:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Leadership role in the plumbing trade is required.
· Hands-on experience as a qualified and competent plumber (preferable licensed)
· Prior experience managing a large group of employees preferred
Who WE Are:
We have a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
Plumbing Service Manager
Greensboro, North Carolina US