Location: Arlington, TX, USA
Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity? Max Air is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join and run our growing and dedicated Electrical Team.
Why join THIS team:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
What YOU will do:
- Drive growth and revenue for our new Electric department
- Daily management of high volume service department, service technicians and staff
- Evaluate work load and schedule of service work in a way that best utilizes service technicians.
- Provide excellent customer service; be able to communicate with customer, office staff, sales department and field help.
- Properly and efficiently document all calls/jobs to the company's requirements
- Stay up to date on current technologies and new products in the field
What YOU will bring:
- Master Electrician License
- Electric field experience
- Valid drivers’ license
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to work outdoors
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions. We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Arlington, Texas US