Location: Lowell, AR, USA
Looking for a better opportunity? is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our growing and dedicated drain advisors. Drain Advisors are paid weekly and have uncapped commission opportunities.
Why join THIS team:
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
· Disability & Term Life Insurance
· Matching 401k benefits
· On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
What you will do:
· Good communication and listening skills
· Operate camera to determine the exact system issue
· Sewer and drain cleaning experience
· Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family
· Create parts list for Install Team
What YOU will bring:
· Drain, Sewer, Plumbing experience is REQUIRED & a Plumbing License is EVEN BETTER
· Ability to troubleshoot service issues
· Must pass a drug screen, MVR & background check
· Physical dexterity
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! Many of our Plumbers are earning well into the 6-figures!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lowell, Arkansas US