Location: Mukilteo, WA, USA
Can you have stability and high growth? Can you enjoy being in a small business environment, while also benefitting from being backed by an extensive network of companies and professionals with decades of success? Can you be in a recession resistant, truly essential business and use your marketing savvy to help transform a company?
Yes, you can.
You will run point on strategic marketing initiatives that will move the needle for trusted brands across Oregon and Washington by bringing experience, passion and some serious analytical chops to identify, unpack and recommend solutions to marketing problems. This is the first marketing hire for the Pacific region, and while you have an extensive network of marketing professionals across the Apex network to fall back on, this role will span strategic initiatives to tactical day-to-day execution.
You will be involved in traditional and digital marketing strategies and tactics that guide prospects through the customer journey from awareness to purchase. Your role includes managing internal partners and external agencies to test and run campaigns, analyzing data, and providing recommendations, and driving the digital and offline strategy to deliver quality leads. And you are responsible for collaborating on strategies that help keep your region ahead of the home services industry for years to come.
That is a lot! So, to do all of this, you have the balance of strategic thinking, project management and analytical abilities to drive multi-faceted initiatives. You enjoy being able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, manage a multi-million-dollar budget, and manage agencies to meet business objectives. And while you have an eye for the future you are scrappy and hands-on.
There are plans to expand the regional marketing function further, however, initially you will report to the Regional President of Apex Pacific.
Interested? This role will be filled soon, so read on and if you qualify and have passion to excel – let us know!
· Own lead generation for multiple shops within the Pacific region and work closely with the regional executive team on strategy for digital and traditional marketing tactics. This includes paid (SEM, Social, DM), earned (SEO/PR) and owned media (Email, Text etc)
· Build and update dashboards to measure and share performance KPI’s, optimize mix and share actionable insights with individual markets
· Work closely with digital and traditional agencies to ensure on-budget spend and delivery against KPIs
· Develop and support community marketing initiatives (e.g., Chamber relationship, event sponsorship, etc.) in alignment with local leadership
· Job location: Greater Seattle
· 3-5 years of working in a transactional B2C marketing department with a proven track record of success as measured in YoY growth; Equivalent experience in Agency or B2B environment would also be considered.
· Demonstrated experience with websites, Google AdWords, SEO and organic search, direct mailers, and social strategies
· Experience analyzing churn metrics, sales funnel, engagement using Google Analytics and other BI tools
· A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
· High attention to detail and quality standards
· Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
The Pacific Region of Apex Service Partners, (the “Company”) is a group of leading residential services businesses that conducts HVAC, plumbing and electrical work for homeowners on the Pacific Coast of the US. In this fragmented industry dominated by small and founder-owned businesses, the Company strategy is to execute significant organic growth initiatives and high-frequency M&A. Currently, the Pacific region contains 6 brands across the Portland and Seattle MSAs with an eye towards growing farther.
Apex Service Partners was founded in 2019 with a mission to build a partnership of like-minded world-class service providers to build an industry leading national platform. The Pacific Region was launched in late 2021 and consists of HVAC and Plumbing operations in both the Seattle and Portland MSAs. Apex focuses on leveraging the power of people to build a strong network of industry leaders who can share resources, best practices, and expertise in order to deliver unparalleled service to customers and opportunities for employees.
You’ll enjoy a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and other insurance, an excellent match on 401k up to 4%, and the opportunity to make a difference. The right candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package including a performance bonus, and will be based in Seattle. While we are flexible with schedule and aim to WFH once per week, the expectation is that the majority of the time will be spent boots on the ground at one of our many locations working with the GMs and local leaders.
Mukilteo, Washington US