Location: Corpus Christi, TX, USA
Looking to TRADE up from a job to a career? Mathew's CCAC is looking for a Residential Electrician!
Why join THIS team:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Who YOU Are:
- Valid and current Electrical License
- Journeyman or Master
- Residential service experience
- Great communications skills
- Professional attitude
- Customer service skills
What YOU will do:
- Residential electrical service, maintenance and inspections
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Whole house rewire
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! Many of our Electricians are earning well into the 6-figures!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Corpus Christi, Texas US