Sales Performance Manager
Location: Fort Myers, FL, USA
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary with Monthly Bonus Payouts
- PTO after 90 days
- Birthday Pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- 401K Matching
- Employee Rewards
***And so much more
As a Sales Performance Manager, your primary goal is to drive sales revenue and optimize the customer service experience from our call center using fun games and contests to motivate team members. You will manage employee results through training, coaching, and mentoring of the sales process. You’ll work closely with the call center leadership team to establish the goals for the day/week/month. Once the goals are established, you’ll oversee the contests and games to achieve them.
You’ll need to have strong project management skills and record keeping to stay organized and keep the contests on track. You’ll maintain the prize stashes and help celebrate the big winners.
You’ll also work closely with the marketing team on planning and execution of seasonal activities around the call center to keep employee morale and engagement high.
This position is an individual contributor, but crucial to the overall team’s success.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, track, and evaluate the daily, weekly and monthly call center contests and games.
- Effectively monitor team productivity based on KPIs, use data to improve outcomes
- Coach and motivate agents to enhance productivity
- Maintain prizes supply
- Communicate effectively with peers and managers
- Proven experience in sales, activity planning or similar position.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Service Titan a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and motivational skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver high energy and positivity.
- Trust & Integrity
Who We Are:
We are a local call center for the two largest home services company in Florida; Best Home Services in Southwest Florida and Frank Gay Services in Orlando. Offering air conditioning, plumbing and electrical services, we are the market leaders and take pride in providing employees the ability to progress in their careers. There are career advancement opportunities and we have a very aggressive growth plan. With over 300 vehicles on the road and over 400 employees, we are looking the very best and motivated. Our generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 100,000+ customers, we are fully dedicated to maintaining our position as SW Florida's #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by BBB, received Angie's List's Super Service Award, been voted one of SW Florida's #1 companies
Competitive Salary Range ($45,000 to $55.000 per year) plus 30% annual uncapped bonus potential.
Sales Performance Manager
Fort Myers, Florida US