Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Looking to TRADE up from a job to a career? Public Service Plumbers is looking for an HVAC Apprentice! This position pays an hourly rate of $10-$16 plus install bonus!
Why join THIS team:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Who YOU Are:
- Hard-working, willing to learn
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Interested in becoming an HVAC Technician
- Good communicator with a strong customer service focus
- Driven by rewards based on work effort and outcomes
What YOU will do:
- Work side-by-side the BEST technicians and installers in the industry!
- Receive hands-on-training in residential, light commercial HVAC service, repair, and installation
- Assist with parts, tools, delivery, installation at job site
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, requiring dexterity and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ensure HVAC systems are compliant with industry standards and regulations
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and learning outcomes
Who WE Are:
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employeesand welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck! Many of our technicians are earning well into the 6-figures!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Dallas, Texas US