Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Frank Gay Commercial is a provider of Plumbing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Electrical solutions, serving Central Florida businesses since 1976.
We are looking for Backflow Technicians.
Salary - $16.50-$20/hour
Why join THIS team?:
- Weekly Pay
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vison
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
We are looking for an experienced Backflow Assembly Technician. The ideal individual is ignited by challenge and opportunity for professional growth.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of applicable plumbing and back flow preventer codes for the state of Florida and all counties, cities, in which we (FGC) are working, regarding backflow assemblies (Or be willing to learn and work hard at it.)
- Serves as essential personnel during natural or man-made disasters and emergencies.
- Certificates of completion for the Backflow Prevention Assembly & Repair Specialist as the backflow prevention assembly tester issued in the state of Florida by a state approved course. Preferred but not necessary, if you are willing to learn.
- Maintains inventory, stocks new and existing parts and materials; maintains company (FGC) -issued electronics including cell phones and tablets; reports inventory levels to supervisor. Maintains power tools including saws, pumps, drills, testing equipment etc.
- Good communication and listening skills; courteous, respectful and knowledgeable with customers.
- The ability to work well as an individual and in a team.
- To have a good work ethic, to be reliable and trustworthy.
- You must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years as a Backflow technician
- Must pass a drug screen, MVR & background check
- Physical dexterity
Hours - Monday – Friday
Orlando, Florida US