Home Service Sales Advisor
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Home Service Sales Advisor is primarily responsible for selling profitable installation jobs. They oversee jobs through scheduling, completion, collection, and referral.
What we offer you:
- Full-Time or Flexible scheduling options
- Year-Round work
- Birthday Pay
- PTO after 90 days
- Parental Leave
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Employee Relief Fund & PTO Gifting
- Education & Tuition Assistance
- Fully stocked company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tablet, and uniform
- Robust benefits package – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match, IRA, and more
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career growth opportunity
What you will do:
- Educate customers in new comfort systems.
- Execute sales presentations as outlined in Best Home Services sales procedures, building the value greater than the customer’s investment.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Assist customers to achieve healthy, comfortable, safe environments by asking questions to find out what their needs are.
- Obtain customer authorized agreement for all jobs.
- Complete proposals and price jobs to our customers within the guidelines set forth by the Company standards.
- Actively pursue referrals from satisfied customers.
- Follow up site visits to assure quality, and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure profitability of the department by accurately proposing all jobs, using book pricing, with an emphasis on quality and value.
- Review all jobs with the department manager.
- Communicate with our support staff, in a timely and efficient manner details of jobs, financing, and job scheduling.
- Submit via email pictures and required forms in a timely fashion and describe in detail the specifications to finish the job as was promised to the customer.
- Communicate to Installers the job requirements and expectations of the customer through verbal communication, pictures, drawings, and written forms.
- Maintain contact with Installers and customers during installation to ensure a quality system is installed.
- Prospect for new customers by outbound calling or contact neighbors of recent installation customers to increase customer base and personal income.
- Attend and participate in regular scheduled sales meetings, special sales training and technician technical training meetings on relevant topics.
What you need:
- High school diploma.
- Must pass a drug screen, background, and motor vehicle check
- Possess at least 3 years of Sales experience.
- 1 year of HVAC experience preferred
- Physical dexterity
- Flexible working hours day/nights/weekends
Home Service Sales Advisor
Orlando, Florida US